The updated and expanded version of the Cyberbullying Prevention Curriculum for Grades 3 – 5 and 6 -12 is now available!
Athough cyberbullying happens outside school, it affects what happens in school, contributing to poor school performance, depression, and in some extreme cases, even suicide. However, schools and students have found ways to resist and intervene in cyberbullying. This program can help your students protect themselves and their friends 24/7. It includes a facilitator’s guide and a CD-ROM of reproducible handouts, posters, parent materials (in English and Spanish) and information on how to address cyber bullying in a comprehensive schoolwide prevention effort.
- Raise students’ and parents’ awareness of what cyberbullying is and why it is so harmful.
- Equip students with the skills and resources to treat each other respectfully when using online tools.
- Give students information about how to get help if they, or others they know, are being cyberbullied.
- Teach students how to use technology in positive ways.
This is a very cost-effective program. All materials are included in the facilitator’s guide and on the CD-ROM:
- Reproducible parent resources
- Reproducible student fact sheet
- Program poster and all student handouts
- Resources to address cyberbullying school-wide (school policies, legal concerns, etc.)
- Peer leader training materials
- A short training on cyberbullying for program facilitators